Always a great time to see lovely shops and visit wineries!
Any person booking a rental must be at least twenty-five years old and accept full responsibility.
• One week minimum stay @ $485.00 per week - less than $70.00/night ($585.00/wk for Holidays), includes cleaning fee; contact owner for monthly fees and availability
• 50% deposit required to hold weekly rental; confirm with balance or 60 days prior to arrival.
• Good Care deposit required ($150.00 for week, more for longer stays) and refundable with no damage, loss, excessive cleaning or breach of contract(s).
• Payment: Check, Wire Transfer, Money Order or Credit Card via PayPal (any service fees will be deducted from damage/loss deposit)
• Good Care deposit
• Optional: deduct linen fee - $35.00 and bring your own; otherwise, bed will be made and towels hung in bathroom and kitchen
(If you do bring your own QUEEN size bed linens, there are, depending on the season, a light blanket (flannel sheet), blanket cover, coverlet or light bedspread, quilt and pillows; if any of these are soiled, $25.00 would be deducted from the deposit.)
Any dates requested are only tentatively offered as available; payment of the deposit amount quoted above, together with completed and signed forms must be received before a reservation is confirmed.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
If a booking is cancelled by you or your representative, the loss and damage deposit will be returned, but all or a portion of the rental fee will be kept if the efficiency cannot be re-rented.
If you decide that this efficiency is too small or that you would like more amenities, please click on the following link to visit our other website for the main part of this house.